Networking in the New Normal World of COVID-19
The world of business networking has changed. Our normal channels of meeting face to face over coffee and attending networking events has stopped.
How will this affect doing business and keeping in contact with clients, suppliers and new prospects in the future.
Go from face-to-face to virtual
- Is it possible to switch from face to face to virtual networking?
- How different would it be to build relationships?
- Would it be easier to work a room?
- How much more valuable would it be to know who is attending in real time?
NFB Training believes it is possible to successfully network virtually, when connecting with like minded people and embracing the very best in digital technology.
Creating your "GO TO" place to Network+Learn+ Do Business
NFB Training would like to establish a brand new Network+LEARN+DoBusiness concept exclusively for NFB members. A place where you can virtually meet monthly, network, learn, exchange views and work with peers to challenge current thinking, debate major issues in construction, combine your collective strengths to tackle today's toughest business challenges.
Get in touch to register your interest in attending a virtual networking event.
- FOR OWNERS, DIRECTORS, LEADERS Network+LEARN Event - September 2020
- OPEN ALL Network+LEARN Event - September 2020