Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (Two Day) ONLINE Course
The two-day CITB SSSTS course is a Site Safety Plus accredited Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme for the construction site supervisor. This site safety qualification is now a requirement set out by Build UK (previously known as UKCG) for all supervisors who will be working on their sites. It is endorsed as the standard training for all supervisors working on Build UK sites.
Delegates will be given the knowledge to identify individual responsibilities for looking after themselves and others, what the employer’s duties are and what should be done if anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
By the end of course, the delegate will know:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act and CDM Regulations 2015
- Site set-up
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Working at height
- The health and safety implications of working with scaffolding, electricity, excavations, demolition and confined spaces
- Any recent changes in accepted working practices and behavioural safety
The content covered by the course includes:
- HSE regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Control measures and risk assessments on site
- Legal responsibility and expectations of a Site Supervisor
- First aid
- Toolbox talks
- Daily challenges
Delegates will attend an exam at the end of the training, consisting of multiple-choice questions selected by CITB. The tutor also requires delegates to contribute throughout the course. They will need to complete a toolbox talk, case study exercise and trainer review.
Who should attend this course?
First line managers - those who have, or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities who require an understanding of legal responsibilities relevant to their work activities.
Delegates must be able to read, write and understand English well to attend the course. Photographic ID and the delegates national insurance number must be provided on the first day of the course.
Delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded a CITB Construction Skills Certificate
A refresher course is required prior to the expiry date
Certificate Valid for Five years
Online Course Dates (Starting)
- March - 11th; 13th; 15th; 18th; 20th; 22nd; 25th; 30th.
- April - 6th; 7th; 14th; 15th; 22nd; 26th; 28th
NFB Members - £275 +VAT per person.
Non Members - £315 + VAT per person
* CITB Grant Claimable £70 per person, if eligible
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To book this Online training course
- Look for Classroom course - CALL FOR DATES & LOCATION
- If you need the SSSTS Refresher course - Click HERE for dates and overview
- Never done an Online course before - No problem let us help!
- To discuss other training requirements