SSSTS Refresher (One Day) Online Course
This course provides delegates with improved and refreshed knowledge of recent developments in construction, legislation and health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It will also allow delegates to identify measures which will assist the practical implementation of responsibilities established by new legislation and working practices.
By the end of course, the delegate will:
- Have gained knowledge and skills in the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Understand how to manage day-to-day challenges
- Have a greater understanding of why they are carrying out their identified duties and what is expected of them on site
- Know how to better contribute to the safety of the workplace
- HSE regulations and the Health and Safety at Work Act
- Control measures and risk assessments on site
- Legal responsibility and expectations of a Site Supervisor
- First aid
- Toolbox talks
- Daily challenges
Delegates will attend an exam at the end of the training. The exam consists of 25 multiple-choice questions selected by Site Safety Plus. They are also required to complete a case study exercise, a toolbox talk and a trainer review.
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for anyone who holds a Site Safety Plus SSSTS certificate that is about to expire. The minimum entry requirement is a good understanding of spoken and written English. Photographic ID and the delegates national insurance number must be provided on the first day of the course.
This course is accredited and certificate is valid for 3 years
Online Course Dates (Starting)
- 10th February
- 17th February
- 23rd February
- 12th March
- 17th March
- 19th March
- 26th March
NFB Members £190+VAT per person.
Non Members £235+ VAT per person
* CITB Grant Claimable £35 per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To book this Online training course
- If you need the SSSTS Full Course - Click HERE for dates and overview
- Never done an Online course before - No problem let us help!
- To discuss other training requirements