SMSTS Training (5 Day) ONLINE Course
This course covers project and site management responsibilities and their relevance in accountability for site safety.
This course will ensure those in a Project and Site Management role understand responsibilities and accountability for site safety.
Possession of this qualiﬁcation is listed in the Approved Code of Practice for the Construction (Design and Management) (CDM) Regulations as a demonstration of competence in the role of site manager.
By the end of the course, the delegate will know:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act and CDM Regulations 2015
- Site set-up
- The risk assessments/method statements
- About working at height
- The health and safety implications of working with scaffolding, electricity, excavations, demolition and confined spaces
- Any recent changes in accepted working practices and behavioural safety
This course will cover the following topics:
- Explanation and overviews of construction legislation
- The procedure of an accident occurring on-site and the process following the accident
- Risk assessments
- Managing contractors
- Management of health
- Development of permit systems and safe systems of work
- Communicating effectively
- Awareness of human error
- Motivating staff
- Awareness of an organisation’s responsibilities and duties
- Recognising the responsibility of the workforce
- The safe system of work production
- Planning health and safety for projects
Presentation and Exam
Who should attend this course
Project Managers, Site Managers and Supervisors, proprietors of small to medium-sized companies, client-based personnel
Accredited and Valid for 5 years
NFB Members £495 +VAT per person.
Non Members £535 + VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- To book this training course
- Looking for Classroom course - CALL FOR DATES & LOCATION
- If you need to do the SMSTS Refresher course - Click HERE for further information
- Never done an Online course before - No problem let us help!
- To discuss other training requirements