SEATS (One Day) Course
This course provides delegates with who have management or supervisory responsibilities on a construction site with basic environmental knowledge.
By the end of course, the delegate will:
- Have the basic environmental knowledge that is required from major contractors
- Understand and be able to carry out best-practice methods on site
- Be able to monitor acceptable and relevant legislation
- Have a greater knowledge of how construction impacts the environment
This course will cover the following topics:
- How to deliver best practice and legal compliance
- Why the environment matters
- Environmental management systems
- Management of waste
- Prevention of pollution and how to manage water systems
- How to be a good neighbour, statutory nuisance, communication, archaeology and heritage
- Management of energy and resources
- How to be responsible for environmental issues
- Planning health and safety for projects
Who should attend this course?
Delegates with management or supervisory responsibilities on a construction site. This could include site supervisors, managers, assistant managers, agents, and foremen.
On successful completion of a Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) course, delegates are issued with a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate valid for five years.
Course format options
Available Online and Classroom
NFB Members £175+VAT per person.
Non Members £220+VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation