Director’s Role for Health and Safety (One Day) Course
This course covers the human, economic and financial implications of non-compliance with health and safety legislation. You can discover how to promote a positive health and safety culture within your organisation
By the end of the training course, the delegate will:
- Have learned how to advance their company’s attitude towards Health and safety in the workplace.
- Understand how, as a Director, they must work within health and safety legislation; even if they are not directly in a position which oversees the company’s health and safety.
- Be aware of the need to analyse their legal duties.
- Consider how their decisions affect the health and safety of the company
This course will cover the following topics:
- The economic connotations of a dangerous working environment
- The effects of decisions made in the boardroom
- The principles and importance of risk assessments
- How to enforce a positive health and safety attitude
- Legal responsibilities relating to health and safety
Who should attend this course?
Company Directors working in construction
Accredited and Valid for 5 years
Course format options
Available Online and classroom
NFB Members £225+VAT per person.
Non Members £270+ VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation