Slips, Trips & Falls
Slips, trips and falls are the most common cause of major injuries at work across almost all workplaces.
This course provides delegates with an awareness of the risks, hazards and staff responsibilities which can help to prevent injuries.
By the end of the training course, the delegate will:
- Identify slips, trips and falls, common injuries, the main causes and how to manage health and safety at work
- Learn about the causes of slips, trips and falls and how to identify hazards
- Discover how to avoid slips, trips and falls, employer and employee responsibilities and the importance of cleaning
Multiple choice test results.
Who should attend this course?
All personnel at any level within an organisation
Course format options
Available Online and Classroom
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation