Safe Use of Ladders & Stepladders (Half-day) Course
This course will ensure that delegates are competent and safe when using a ladder or stepladder and they will understand when the situation is right to use one.
If you use a ladder in your occupation, this course will keep you and those around you safe.
By the end of course, the delegate will:
- Be able to use ladders and stepladders in a way which is safe for yourself and those around you
- Have the knowledge needed to conform to legal requirements
- An introduction to ladder safety
- Health & Safety at Work Act
- Handrails and toe boards
- Legislation and regulations
- Use of stabilisers and outriggers
- Risk assessments and hazards
- Product standards and available products
- Storing, maintaining and handling ladders
Delegates will be assessed through a short assessment paper at the end of the course.
Who should attend the course?
Ladder and stepladder users, and anyone who needs to know the risks associated with ladder/stepladder use.
This course, which is available both online and in the classroom, is accredited and the certificate is valid for three years.
NFB members £85+VAT per person
Non-members £110+VAT per person