NEBOSH - National General Certificate – NGC (10-day) Course
This industry-leading course provides delegates with knowledge on risk assessments and ways to control common workplace hazards such as fire, lifting and carrying, work equipment, electrical safety, hazardous substances and transport.
Management of Health & Safety
- Why we should manage workplace health & safety
- How health & safety management systems work and what they look like
- Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Health & safety monitoring and measuring
- Physical and psychological health
- Musculoskeletal health
- Chemical and biological agents
- General workplace issues
- Work equipment
Delegates need to pass an Open Book Assessment; they will also have a practical assessment to complete (NG2), which they will submit after the Open Book Assessment. Certificates will arrive 6-8 weeks after the results have been declared by NEBOSH.
Who should attend this course?
This course is ideal for managers, supervisors and staff who need a broad understanding of health & safety.
This course, which is available both online and in the classroom, is NEBOSH accredited. You do not need to renew your NEBOSH certificate.
NFB members £1,495+VAT per person.
Non-members £1,600+VAT per person