NEBOSH Fire Certificate (5-day) Course
This course equips delegates with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out fire risk assessments across a variety of workplaces.
By the end of the training course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify fire hazards in the workplace
- Identify people who could be at risk should a fire start
- Assess the adequacy of existing fire safety measures to control risk
- Assess the risk of fire occurring
- Assess the speed at which fire and smoke could spread once started
- Assess the risk to people from fire
- Where necessary, recommend additional fire safety measures to further reduce risk
- Managing fire safety
- Principles of fire and explosion
- Causes and prevention of fires
- Fire protection in buildings
- Safety of people in the event of fire
- Fire safety risk assessment
Delegates will be assessed through a written examination and practical assessment.
Who should attend this course?
Managers and supervisors who are responsible for their organisation's adherence to fire safety legislation, as well as individuals who are looking to work as a fire safety adviser.
This course, which is available both online and in the classroom, is certified by NEBOSH.