IOSH Working Safely (One-day) Course
This course provides delegates with the knowledge to ensure employees understand their health & safety responsibilities in the workplace.
By the end of the course, the delegate will:
- Have a clearer understanding of identifying and dealing with occupational risks and hazards to improve safety in the workplace
- Understand how they can make a difference to their wellbeing, as well as the wellbeing of their team
- Be more aware of the legislated responsibilities of companies
- Have a greater understanding of how to reduce environmental impact
- An introduction to working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Recognising common hazards
- Developing safety performance
- Environmental issues
Who should attend this course?
Employees from any sector at any level will benefit from the knowledge gained on this course.
This course, which is available both online and in the classroom, is IOSH accredited.
NFB members £185+VAT per person.
Non-members £225+VAT per person