IOSH - Managing Safely (Three-day) Course
This IOSH accredited course provides delegates in a managerial position with knowledge on the practical actions they need to take to handle health & safety in their teams.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Have a greater awareness of health & safety legislation
- Gain confidence and enthusiasm to put into practice what they have learnt
- Understand the moral, legal and business need for proactive health & safety management
- Have a greater understanding of how environmental impact can be reduced
- Introduction to managing safely
- How to assess a risk
- How to control a risk
- An introduction to health & safety law
- How to determine a hazard
- Making entrances and exits safer
- Controlling work traffic
- Chemicals and fire
- The dangers of electricity in the workplace
- Stress, harassment and bullying
- Slips, trips and falls
- Working at heights awareness
- Manual handling
- Investigating accidents
- Environmental issues
The tutor assesses the delegates by a final exam, containing multiple choice and written answers.
Who should attend this course?
This course is invaluable for managers and supervisors at all levels.
This course, which is available both online and in the classroom, is IOSH accredited.
NFB members £475+VAT per person
Non-members £499+VAT per person