IOSH Leading Safely Course
This course provides those in senior management with an awareness of their health & safety responsibilities in the day-to-day running of the business.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Have a greater awareness of health & safety legislation
- Understand the moral, legal and business need for proactive health & safety management
- Know how to implement health & safety policies and integrate them into the business
- Understand the value of health & safety management and training at all levels and when to look for advice
- Understand the consequences of not managing health & safety effectively and how to ensure internal processes are working
- Understand the importance of continual improvement
Delegates will produce an action plan as a part of their organisation’s review process and complete a written paper exam.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone in a leadership or senior management role will benefit greatly from this course.
This course, which is available both online and in the classroom, is IOSH accredited.
NFB members £240+VAT per person.
Non-members £270+VAT per person