Face Fit Testing (One Day) Course
Why do you need to face fit testing? RPE can’t protect the wearer if it leaks. The main cause of leaks is due to poor or tight-fitting facepieces. The mask needs to fit the wearer’s face to work effectively.
People have different shaped faces so therefore it is unlikely that one particular type or size of RPE facepiece will fit everyone. Fit testing will assure that the mask selected is appropriate for the wearer and is serving its purpose.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to face fit testing requirements
- RPE selection & correct use
- Record keeping
- Correct disposal of RPE
- Demonstration of qualitive and/ or quantitative techniques
Exam and practical test
Who should attend this course?
Delegates who are responsible for providing respiratory protective equipment to their employees are required to show documentary evidence that the respiratory protective equipment (RPE) fits the wearer.
Accredited and Valid for 2 years
Course format options
Available Online and Classroom
NFB Members £195+VAT per person.
Non Members £235+ VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- For all training course dates running through-out August, September and October 2020
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation