CISRS COTS (One-day) Course
On this course, operatives gain the relevant health & safety knowledge to be able to conduct their work on site safely.
By the end of course, delegates will:
- Understand basic scaffolding requirements
- Know scaffolding components
- Know terminology relating to scaffolding operations
- Know how to take care of stock on site
- An introduction to scaffolding
- Housekeeping on site
- Responsibilities on site
- Quality control
- Noise and vibration
- Servicing equipment, fitting, tubes etc
- Scaffolding tools and equipment
- Accident reporting, prevention and reporting
- Working at heights
- Lifting equipment using rope and wheel
- Fire and electrical safety
- Site transport safety, loading and unloading
- Manual handling
Who should attend the course?
Operatives who work as a driver or labourer on scaffold operations.
This course, which is available both online and in the classroom, is CISRS accredited.
Delivered by a CISRS approved trainer.
Delegates must have completed a CITB Health and Safety and Environment Test within the last two years. Alternatively delegates may hold an accepted Health & Safety exemption within the last two years, e.g. NEBOSH Construction Certificate, SMSTS, SSSTS, IOSH Managing Safely, CCNSG National Safety Passport.
NFB members £180+VAT per person
To book or for more information, CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org