Advanced Scaffold Inspection (Two-day) Course
This course will help delegates gain further understanding of health and safety regulations during the inspection process of a complex design scaffold.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Terminology, regulations and approved codes of practice surrounding scaffold inspection
- How to assemble a range of scaffold structures properly and securely
- Regulations governing the safe assembling, dismantling and inspection of scaffolds
- Using method statements and risk assessments
- Using scale drawings and scale rules
- Deciding on the material requirements for a range of scaffold structures
- Constructing a scaffold to statutory regulations
- SVQ / NVQ portfolio building
Delegates will be assessed through both written and practical examination.
Who should attend this course?
Those who are responsible for inspecting complex scaffolds.
This course is available in the classroom, is CISRS accredited.
Delivered by a CISRS approved trainer.