ISO 9001 Training (One Day) Course
Do you struggle to run an effective Management Review Meeting (MRM) or to understand and review the expectations of your interested parties? Are non-conformance’s often viewed as a ‘weakness’ by your team members?
We know that running an ISO 9001 Quality Management System can seem daunting but this course will give you the skills to overcome these common challenges and more.
You will learn how to implement and maintain an effective Quality Management System to its full potential, ensuring your organisation reaps the benefits of an ISO 9001 certification.
All of our approachable trainers are experts in their field and well accustom to applying theory to real life business scenarios. Our course content is also regularly refreshed to ensure it’s both current and informative and we mix theory and practical activities to ensure you fully understand what you are being taught.
On the day you will also have the chance to share your experiences with others facing the same challenges as you, meaning you can learn from each other as well as from ourselves.
This course will cover the following topics:
This one day course covers the below requirements of the standard and offers plenty of opportunities for group discussions and questions & answers.
- Principles and elements of ISO 9001
- How to integrate a QMS into your organisation’s daily business
- Risk based thinking
- The importance of leadership
- How to set effective objectives
- How to run a Management Review Meeting effectively
- A guide to internal auditing
- The importance of benchmarking
- Continual improvement
Who should attend this course?
This course covers both the implementation and management of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System meaning it is suitable for all.
Whether you are considering the implementation of ISO 9001 or are already involved in the day to day running or auditing of your existing management system, you’ll have something new to learn from the trainer or fellow delegates.
Course format options
NFB Members £295+VAT per person.
Non Members £350 + VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- For all training course dates running through-out August, September and October 2020
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation