ISO 14001 Training (One Day) Course
Do you struggle to understand your Aspects and Impacts register or need help creating your Environmental policy?
We know that running an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System can seem daunting but this course will give you the skills to overcome these common challenges and more.
You will learn how to implement and maintain an effective Environmental Management System to its full potential, ensuring your organisation reaps the benefits of an ISO 14001 certification.
All of our approachable trainers are experts in their field and well accustom to applying theory to real life business scenarios. Our course content is also regularly refreshed to ensure it’s both current and informative and we mix theory and practical activities to ensure you fully understand what you are being taught.
On the day you will also have the chance to share your experiences with others facing the same challenges as you, meaning you can learn from each other as well as from ourselves.
This course will cover the following topics:
This one day course includes set modules plus plenty of opportunities for group discussions and questions & answers.
- Principles and elements of ISO 14001
- How to integrate the EMS into your organisation’s daily business
- Risk based thinking
- How to identify environmental aspects of your organisation and how to measure the impact of these aspects
- How to set effective objectives
- A guide to environmental legislation
- How to achieve cost savings through ISO 14001
- How to communicate the business benefits
- Performance evaluation
- Continuous improvement
- A guide to internal auditing
Who should attend this course?
This course covers both the implementation and management of an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System meaning it is suitable for all.
Whether you are considering the implementation of ISO 14001 or are already involved in the day to day running or auditing of your existing management system, you’ll have something new to learn from the trainer or fellow delegates
Course format options
NFB Members £295+VAT per person.
Non Members £350 + VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- For all training course dates running through-out August, September and October 2020
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation