Internal Auditor Training (One Day) Course
Do you need help planning your internal audits and creating an audit schedule? Do you want to understand the best way to approach an audit and how to identify trends?
We know that conducting an internal audit can seem daunting but this course will give you the skills to overcome these common challenges and more.
You will learn the key skills and techniques needed to be an effective and confident internal auditor for any internal management system including ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 27001 Information Security, ISO 14001 Environmental and ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety.
All of our approachable trainers are experts in their field and well accustom to applying theory to real life business scenarios. Our course content is also regularly refreshed to ensure it’s both current and informative and we mix theory and practical activities to ensure you fully understand what you are being taught.
On the day you will also have the chance to share your experiences with others facing the same challenges as you, meaning you can learn from each other as well as from ourselves.
This course will cover the following topics:
This one day course includes set modules plus plenty of opportunities for group discussions and questions & answers.
- An overview of management systems
- The purpose of an audit
- How to approach an audit
- Maximising the benefits of monitoring and procedure control
- How to identify negative trends and rectify them
- How to identify positive trends and maximise them
- A practical auditing exercise
Who should attend this course?
No prior internal auditor experience is required.
This course is a great introduction to someone who is new to an internal auditor role, those who are training colleagues to run audits and those who would like to refresh their auditing skills.
Course format options
- NFB Members £395+VAT per person.
- Non Members £450 + VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all training course dates running through-out August, September and October 2020
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation