This ILM accredited Leadership and Management programme has been developed specifically for aspiring, new or established mid-level managers and department heads and has been designed to provide clear measurable business benefits to career-minded professionals and their employer.
Delivered in the classroom. Over the 3-days of the programme you will explore a full range of leadership and management skills including:
- Exploration of your personal leadership style and approach.
- How to enable agility through a culture of innovation and change.
- Achieving results through people using coaching and effective performance management processes.
- Tools and techniques for developing and delivering strategy.
- The importance of critical thinking and decision-making skills.
The programme will develop your ability to lead motivate and inspire others and will give a clear platform to provide strategic leadership alongside effective operational management.
This pragmatic and engaging programme will give learners the opportunity to develop their skills, apply the learning, engage in useful discussion and exploration of concepts and challenges with peers and develop their industry network.
About the course
This is a 13-credit programme. Learners will be required to keep a personal leadership development journal throughout the life of the programme, and they will receive regular support from the tutor team throughout their learning journey.
14th and 15th February 2023
28th March 2023