Digital Transformation in Construction
ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
Whilst digital has transformed everything from hospitality and banking, to healthcare and e-commerce, the UK’s construction industry has been slow to adopt this change. This new Level 5 ILM accredited qualification is designed to support senior managers in the construction sector organisations to gain critical skills for leading on digital transformation.
Take charge of your digital transformation and develop skills to lead innovation and change in construction sector organisations. This course provides practising and aspiring middle and senior managers with increased ability to manage projects that support the implementation of digital working.
Through this programme you will:
- Take the first step to unlocking construction’s digital future through a range of key management skills.
- Build leadership capabilities including leading innovation and change in an organisation and managing projects.
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire.
- Understand core management techniques to drive better results through digital transformation.
- Gain a recognised and transferable qualification that enables you to develop a range of management skills and build your leadership capabilities to put into practice in your own role.
- Experience the learning materials in the context of the construction sector.
- Start Dates: 10 May 2021 or 10 January 2022
- Delivery: Online materials + live tutorials
- Duration: 3 months
- Guided learning hours: 42 hours
- Total qualification time: 62 hours
- Level: 5
- Units: 2
- Credits: 9
- Qualification: Award
- This course is CITB grant aided
- Cost: £1,750 (CITB grant: £600)
Who should attend
The course material for this qualification has been designed in context of professionals working in construction sector organisations, including architects, surveyors, engineers, project managers, site managers, marketing and business management.
It is suitable for practising middle to senior managers as well as those looking for promotion and/or those identified through talent management programmes.
More Information and Booking
ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management is provided through NFB recognised leadership and management training by Project Five Academy.