Digital Transformation in Construction
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Whilst digital has transformed everything from hospitality and banking, to healthcare and e-commerce, the UK’s construction industry has been slow to adopt this change. This new Level 3 ILM accredited qualification is designed to support junior managers working in construction organisations to gain critical skills for leading on digital transformation projects.
Build and develop critical skills for delivering digital transformation in construction sector organisations. This course supports aspiring and practising team leaders and junior managers with the foundation for supporting and implementing new digital ways of working in both project and organisational settings.
Through this programme you will:
- Take the first step to unlocking construction’s digital future through a range of key management skills.
- Build leadership capabilities including problem solving and decision making as well as understanding innovation and change in organisation.
- Build a foundation for your own personal development in leading digital transformation.
- Gain a recognised and transferable qualification that enables you to develop a range of management skills and build your leadership capabilities to put into practice in your own role.
- Experience the learning materials in the context of the construction sector.
- Start Dates: 10 May 2021 or 10 January 2022
- Delivery: Online materials + live tutorials
- Duration: 3 months
- Guided learning hours: 20 hours
- Total qualification time: 43 hours
- Level: 3
- Units: 2
- Credits: 4
- Qualification: Award
- This course is CITB grant aided
- Cost: £1,500 (CITB grant: £600)
Who should attend
The course material for this qualification has been designed in context of professionals working in construction sector organisations, including architects, surveyors, engineers, project managers, site managers, marketing and business management.
It is suitable for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training and are serious about developing their abilities. It particularly supports practicing team leaders and managers as well as those looking for promotion and/or those identified through talent management programmes.
More Information and Booking
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is provided through NFB recognised leadership and management training by Project Five Academy.