Business Improvement in Construction
ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
Many people enter the construction sector from a technical background, and mostly develop towards leadership roles without formal management training. This course is aimed at preparing early stage construction professionals with essential business improvement skills that can be applied in both project and organisational settings.
Make the leap from management material to become an outstanding team leader and first-line manager. This course supports aspiring and practicing team leaders and junior mangers in the construction sector through development of essential leadership and management skills that will help produce better results and build strong foundations for personal development in leadership.
Through this programme you will:
- Have the opportunity to develop a wide range of essential leadership and management skills including problem solving, how to establish an effective team, leading on diversity in the workplace, managing innovation and change, quality and financial management.
- Build a foundation for your own personal development in leadership and management.
- Gain a recognised and transferable qualification that enables you to develop a range of management skills and build your leadership capabilities to put into practice in your own role.
- Develop confidence to motivate and engage teams and manage relationships using your own knowledge, values and motivations.
- Gain the essential knowledge and skills to lead your team and organisation through trending and disruptive change agenda in this sector.
- Start Dates: 6 September 2021 or 10 January 2022
- Delivery: Online materials + live tutorials
- Duration: 10 months
- Guided learning hours: 62 hours
- Total qualification time: 137 hours
- Level: 3
- Units: 7
- Credits: 13
- Qualification: Certificate
- This course is CITB grant aided
- Cost: £2,250 (CITB grant: £600)
Who should attend
The course material for this qualification has been designed in context of professionals working in construction sector organisations, including architects, surveyors, engineers, project managers, site managers, marketing and business management.
It is suitable for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training and are serious about developing their abilities. It particularly supports practicing team leaders and managers as well as those looking for promotion and/or those identified through talent management programmes.
More Information and Booking
ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management is provided through NFB recognised leadership and management training by Project Five Academy.