Women in Construction - Leading with integrity
Welcome to this exciting training initiative for anyone who is looking to lead with integrity and encourage a diverse workforce within construction. The online training has been designed specifically to support our women in construction programme.
The programme blends taught modules with coaching and mentoring support, leading to a Level 5 Qualification in “Leading with Integrity” which is accredited by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
There are six taught modules in total which take place monthly, with each online module lasting for four hours.
- Leading with Integrity - the role, responsibilities, and behaviours of leadership integrity.
- Ethics, Strategy & CSR – exploring ethical business strategy and corporate social responsibility
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion – the agenda, how to lead it and why it makes business sense
- Organisational Culture – How it works and why it “eats strategy for breakfast”
- Leading and Developing Yourself & Others. Exploring your personal leadership style and strengths and developing your leadership toolkit by exploring a range of motivation, communication, and coaching tools.
- Leading and Developing Resilience. Building on the previous session we will continue to explore individual leadership approaches and personal resilience before exploring the role of leaders in supporting and developing the resilience of others.
The taught modules have been designed to meet the ILM learning requirements of this qualification:
Unit 8613-500. Leading with Integrity. Credit Value: 8. Guided Learning Hours: 24
Unit 8613-501. Becoming an Effective Leader. Credit Value: 5. Guided Learning Hours: 9
Participants on the programme will be appointed a mentor from within the construction sector to support them throughout the learning journey and beyond.
In addition, you will receive studying membership to the ILM and regular tutorial support from the dedicated tutor team. This will facilitate your successful completion of the assessment requirements for the programme and achievement of the qualification.
Available dates (Virtual)
Module 1 - Thursday 29 September 2022
Module 2 - Thursday 20 October 2022
Module 3 - Thursday 24 November 2022
Module 4 - Thursday 12 January 2023
Module 5 - Thursday 16 February 2023
Module 6 - Thursday 16 March 2023
For more information call 03450 578 160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org