ILM Level 7 Award & Certificate in Leadership and Management
This Level 7 ILM accredited vocational qualification in Leadership and Management has been designed for aspiring and practicing senior managers and leaders who are operating strategically, working to balance increasingly complex stakeholder requirements and who are looking to make the best use of resources and understand the need to innovate and deliver optimal performance outcomes. They will be required identifying opportunities, making the case for change and leading change implementation.
Delivered in the classroom. Over the 4-days of the programme learners will explore:
- Exploration of your personal leadership style and approach
- How to enable agility through a culture of innovation and change
- Achieving results through people using coaching and effective performance management processes
- Tools and techniques for developing and delivering strategy
- The importance of critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Consideration of the importance of mental health and wellbeing for your team and organisation
- How to use an enquiry led, evidence driven approach to develop leadership & management capability
- How to develop and enhance personal brand
Successful completion of the qualification requires the learner to evaluate a high-level business case, undertake and implement a strategic research-led organisational project to embed your learning into your real-world operating environment.
About the course
This is a 20-credit programme. Learners will be supported throughout the learning journey, through regular tutorial support and access to two coaching sessions with one of our experienced leadership development coaches.