ILM Level 3 Award & Certificate in Leadership and Management
This ILM accredited Leadership and Management programme has been developed specifically for new or aspiring first line managers or those with more line management experience who are looking to cement their experience and gain a recognised qualification.
Delivered in the classroom. Over the 3-days of the programme you will explore a full range of leadership and management skills including:
- Understanding leadership and management functions and exploring personal style and impact
- Effective time management and delegation skills
- How to build effective, performance driven teams
- How to communicate effectively and deliver briefings and presentations with impact
- The importance of creativity and innovation in teams
- How to lead your team during times of change
- Managing relationships through effective negotiation and networking
- Having difficult conversations, giving meaningful feedback, and developing teams
The programme is practical and engaging and learners will be given lots of opportunity to practice the learnt skills during the 3-taught days.
About the course
This is a 13-credit programme. Learners will be required to keep a learning journal throughout the programme and will receive regular support from the tutor team throughout the learning and onward assessment process.