Social Selling (3 Hours) Course
Developing new techniques for reaching prospects
What is Social Selling?
- Social Selling is becoming an integral part of the prospecting mix for sales people and organisations.
- Social Selling positions you as somebody your prospects and customers can (and should) go to for information/advice. This is achieved by sharing relevant and insightful content and commentary across digital platforms.
- Social Selling removes the hard-sell and allows your prospects and customers to learn more about your expertise, credibility, trustworthiness and the added value you can bring before you even have a conversation about needs, securing your position ‘front-of mind’ with them when a need is ultimately identified.
What are the benefits of Social Selling?
- More Opportunities– Social Selling leaders create a staggering 45% more opportunities.
- Hit your Targets – Social Selling leaders are 51% more likely to hit target.
- Competitive Advantage – Social Sellers outsell their peers who are not using social media 78% of the time.
- Maintain Margins – Social Selling builds confidence in the buyer and in the sales person. This increased confidence heightens perceived value on both sides, enabling the sales person to confidently keep hold of margin.
- Commercial Acumen – Keeping abreast of what others in your industry and in your customers’ and prospects’ industries are up to increases commercial acumen.
- Customer Retention– Social Selling provides a very natural way of staying in contact with existing customers, letting them see what other great work you’ve been up to, whilst also promoting and championing their businesses.
Who should attend this course?
Anyone looking to accelerate their own, or their teams’, Social Selling skills.
- Anyone responsible for winning business
- Account Management professionals
- Sales and Business Development professionals
Course format options
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation