Pitch to Win (3 Hours) Course
Creating a winning sales pitch is all about persuading the customer to see the additional value you can provide versus your competitors. To do this you need to standout from the competition and structure your pitch to have the maximum impact.
This course will focus on how to build the skills of impact, influence and presenting for both the face to face and the virtual world.
By the end of the training course, the delegate will:
- Learn how to enhance their personal gravitas, build their confidence and increase their credibility and likeability both face to face and using digital technology.
- Understand how the human brain works in order to structure your pitch to have the maximum possible positive influence and impact.
- Utilise storytelling to ensure that your pitch is persuasive, resonates with your audience and can be shared effectively with other stakeholders inside the buying organisation.
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone responsible for winning business
- Account Management professionals
- Sales and Business Development professionals
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation