One Day Bid Writing Training
This one day workshop, which is held online, is aimed at anyone involved in completing and writing tenders for commercial contracts. Geared to the construction industry, this workshop will provide you with tools and skills you can use on your next tender, whilst earning you 6 CPD points.
Understanding the buyer
- What buyers want – looking at how they assess and evaluate your submissions
- Where to start – when the PQQ or tender arrives; what do we need to do before writing
- Getting the story right – win themes and storyboarding
- Structure – ensuring compliance and added value
- Benefit before the feature – getting the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification – tailoring your response to the requirement
- The importance of ‘bid reviews’ – ensuring accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Keep it clear, concise and easy to read
- Use of flow diagrams, images and colour
- Best use of supporting documents
Who should attend this course?
Suitable for anyone involved who is new to bidding and is wanting to bid successfully for contracts and frameworks.
In-house and Public dates available
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- To book your own In-house online workshop
- Find out about our Two Day Bid Tendering Masterclass