Project Plan (90 Minute) MindStretcher
We all work on projects. In this activity teams schedule different components of a task to ensure so the project comes in on time, within budget. Delegates will apply basic project planning principles to a construction activity within a tight deadline and within a tight budget!
At the end of this MindStretcher participants will understand:
- About planning, scheduling, costing and use of resources
- About critical path analysis (Gantt charts)
- How to manage cash flow
- How to assess labour requirements
- How to plan for contingencies
- To bring a project in on budget
Who should attend this course?
Any staff level involved in projects
Course format options
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To book your training course
- To discuss your training requirement with the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation