Leading in Uncertain Times (5 x 2 hours) Programme
Supporting leaders and managers with hints and tips with the unprecedented challenges caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
By the end of the training course, the delegate will:
- Learn how to Improve performance and boosting productivity
- Discover the benefits of having constructive conversations
- Engaged teams can be inspired to do more
- Recognise the importance of trust and the positives it can bring
- Consider what coaching is and why its important
This course will cover the following topics:
All 5 topics can be attended or done individually.
- Improving performance and boosting productivity – setting clear expectations, seeking input and providing regular feedback are key to productivity. Identify how to achieve this in your work place.
- Constructive conversations – develop your skills to prepare for and hold those challenging conversations
- Employee Engagement – Every dis engaged employee costs you 1/3 of their salary. Explore and develop your plan to engage employees to boost productivity and bottom line performance as a result
- Building Trust – explore the trust equation and develop your plan to build trust within my business/team and in collaboration with others
- An introduction to coaching – explore the key skills required to develop your skills from someone who is directive and tells others what to do, to someone who encourages ownership and helps their people to develop and implement their own solutions.
Up to 16 Delegates
Who should attend this course?
For all managers and leaders
Course format options
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: email@example.com
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation