Problem Solving (90 Minute) MindStretcher
Creative thinking is now seen as a critical skill in solving immediate and longstanding problems and for creating opportunities to do things better. What was once an optional extra in organisations is now essential – from a strategic perspective right through to the need to regularly ‘problem-solve’ as part of your working routine.
At the end of this MindStretcher participants will understand:
- Creative thinking to help solve problems
- How to identify what the problem is that you are trying to solve
- Creative thinking to generate and maximise opportunities to do things better
- How to generate ideas
- How to use creative thinking as a practical tool in the workplace
Who should attend this course?
This 90 Minute MindStretcher is suitable for anyone. All participants are asked to come with a problem that they need to solve at work or an opportunity they need to make the most of.
Course format options
NFB Members £40+VAT per person.
Non Members £60+ VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all training course dates running through-out August, September and October 2020
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation