Personal Stress Management (90 Minute) MindStretcher
Stress can kill and work can be stressful. Stressed people are unable to work properly. People who succeed at work and remain healthy know that work is an important part of life. This MindStretcher is a great awareness starter, discussion activity to educate staff and help reduce this major stress problem in today's workforce.
At the end of this MindStretcher participants will understand:
- The issues surrounding stress
- The common causes and symptoms of stress
- Early stress indicators
- How to deal with stress
- The benefits of work-life balance
- To develop a greater understanding of their own and other people’s response to stress
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who wants to bring back balance to his or her life and be more productive at work.
Course format options
NFB Members £40+VAT per person.
Non Members £60+ VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all training course dates running through-out August, September and October 2020
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation