Effective Writing (90 Minute) MindStretcher
By adhering to a few straightforward core principles we can all write with poignancy and impact. This MindStretcher will look at the dangers of presenting poorly written reports/ emails and to take a more detailed approach to effective writing. This event puts participants closer to the mind of the reader – how do they interpret what you write?
At the end of this MindStretcher participants will understand:
- The effects of poorly written emails and reports
- The reader expectations
- What to communicate in written form and what not to
- Email/Letter styles – when and where different styles are appropriate
- Grammar and proof-reading
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who writes emails, reports, letters or memos
Course format options
NFB Members £40+VAT per person.
Non Members £60+ VAT per person
CALL 03450 578 160 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all training course dates running through-out August, September and October 2020
- To book this training course
- To discuss your training requirements with a member of the NFB Training Team
- To deliver this course in your organisation