What is the R&D Tax Credit scheme?
The R&D Tax scheme was set up by the Government and its rewards businesses within Construction for overcoming challenges on site.
The scheme entitles businesses to receive money back which has been spent over the past two financial years on:
- PAYE Salaries
- Materials/ Wasted Materials
- Sub-Contracting Costs
To find out more Please get in touch here.
If you are a limited business and are carrying out any of the following, then you will qualify:
- Tendering for work
- Working on commercial properties
- Working on historical or listed properties
- Overcoming challenges
- Working to others designs
- Creating or experimenting with new equipment
Many of the above will be classed as your everyday projects, this still qualifies!
How does it work?
We assign a chartered engineer and a chartered accountant to work on your claim from start to finish.
Together they will build a technical report, a narrative, which acts as a justification as to why you are entitled to the money back. We will submit this for you and within 4-6 weeks HMRC release the funds directly to you. All of this is taken care of on a no-win no-fee arrangement.
The entire process will require less than an hour of your business time.
Why choose Harmoney?
- Success fee model, no bills, hidden or upfront costs.
- Specialists in construction claims.
- 100% success rate! Every claim we have submitted has been approved and paid out by HMRC.
- The consultants we assign to you have dealt with over 3000 claims and helped companies access over £55 million of funding.
- We give you access to financial advice that some of the largest and well-known brands in the UK benefit from.
- Industry experts – our team have site knowledge experience, so they understand the intricacies of your projects.
- Full transparency from start to finish.
- Our consultants are financially rewarded for how much they get you back, this means that they are fully invested in the amount of relief you end up with.
- Clear concise information, no confusing jargon.
We pride ourselves on our excellent level of service for every single one of our clients. Whether you are a large company with 20 years’ experience, or a smaller business set up in the last few years, we are on your side.
To find out if you are eligible to claim R&D Tax Relief