Citation’s mission is to support you to keep every single area of your business safe and legally sound. They’ll provide you with all the tools you need to grow your business.
National Federation of Builders members are entitled to preferential rates on Citation’s HR & Employment Law, Health & Safety, ISO Certifications, SMAS Worksafe SSIP accreditation support, plus wider services.
Some of the many areas they can help you with include:
- Winning more tenders and meeting pre-qualification questionnaire requirements
- Better managing sickness and absence issues
- Making sure your company meets the SSIP standards with a SMAS Worksafe certificate
- More effectively conducting staff training and evidencing its delivery
- Distinguishing between different types of employment status and knowing your responsibilities
- Ensuring you have legally compliant and up-to-date risk assessments.
But don’t just take our word for it – hear why Slimline Glazing & Aluminium Systems recommend Citation to other businesses.
Please call 0345 844 1111 to book a free consultation, leave your details on this page to register your interest, or click here to find out more – just let them know you’re enquiring through the NFB to claim your member benefit.
Available discounted support through Citation
Citation will become your partner – acting as your personal advisor whenever you need it. They offer 24/7 support in the areas you need it most.
A one-stop-shop, Citation’s mission is to provide you with all the compliance and quality support you need to run your business.
Their services include:
- Dedicated local consultant – with genuine expertise in your sector
- 24-hour expert advice line – for all your questions (however big or small!)
- Full legal documentation – including policies, handbooks and contracts of employment
- Access to Atlas – your all-in-one management platform, including e-learning
- SMAS Worksafe Accreditation – to help you to win more business and appeal to construction companies nationwide.
- ISO Certifications – to help drive continual improvement and ace tenders
- Fire safety and electrical testing services – to ensure you’re compliant in all areas
- Employee Assistance Programme – offering your employees 24/7 access to confidential advice from qualified counsellors
Your SMAS-Worksafe member benefit provided through Citation
Make your company stand out by holding a SMAS Worksafe SSIP certificate, giving you visibility to hundreds of organisations looking to source their supply chain. SMAS is also a proud member of the Safety Schemes in Procurement (SSIP) Forum.
- Visibility to hundreds of organisations wanting to work with new suppliers
- Widely recognised by industry as to the most efficient route to demonstrating health & safety
- A fast and effective route to satisfying multiple tender requirements
- Attain other SSIP Scheme certificates without the need to undertake another assessment
- Holding a valid SSIP certificate means a contractor has demonstrated their capability by meeting the SSIP ‘core criteria’
Get in touch to find out more or book a free consultation
Remember to let them know you’re enquiring through the NFB to claim your member benefit.