At Aldermore we offer a range of tailored Business Finance solutions to help support the Construction industry.
If you’re a contractor or a sub-contractor looking for a finance solution to help your business grow, then Construction Finance can help by releasing funding when you need it. Advancing cash against your uncertified applications for payment or staged invoices and typically providing up to 70% of the value within 24 hours. So you don’t have to rely on payment from your customer before you make staff or supplier payments or take on new projects.
Why Aldermore Construction Finance?
- We really get to understand your plans and ambitions to provide you with a finance facility designed specifically for your sector and to meet the needs of your business.
- We provide an upfront proposal for your business that includes a clear structure of your funding and costs, so you know what you’re getting.
- We will apply our long established track record with contractors and invest time to help your business
- Your dedicated relationship manager will be on hand to provide ongoing business support, as much or as little as you need
- Should you need them, you’ll have access to quantity surveyors, dispute resolution and other industry specific experts
Visit our website www.aldermore.co.uk/constructionfinance or contact us on 0333 999 3378 to find out more about how we can help.
Property Development Finance
If you're an experienced property developer or house builder looking for funding for your next development, find out how our award-winning lending develops more than just great property.
Why Aldermore Property Development Finance?
Supporting you with:
- Loans for new build, conversion, or refurbishment developments from £0.5m to £25m, including mixed-use, commercial (when pre-let is in place) and purpose built student accommodation schemes
- Lending up to 85% Loan to Cost or a maximum of 60% of the Gross Development Value (GDV)
- Fast turnaround time for payments made – funds usually paid out within one working day of receiving draw-down request. Flexible loan terms up to 30 months
- Interest rates set on a deal by deal basis
- Dedicated in-life support to help manage staged drawdown payments
Term debt facility options for completed scheme through our Commercial Mortgage offering (criteria applies)
Visit www.aldermore.co.uk/propertydevelopment to find out more about how we can help or contact us on 01733 404 563 to find out how we can help.
To find out more about all of our construction finance solutions including property development and Asset Finance, visit our website page here.
Subject to status. Security may be required. Any property or asset used as security may be at risk if you do not repay any debt secured on it.