Welcome to the NFB media centre
Below you will find key information and contacts:
All media enquiries should be directed to Asia Manzoor, PR and Social Media Manager:
Tel: 01293 309206
Mob: 07584 015920 (out of hours)
To read our latest press releases please send an email .
The NFB is home to experts in their field. They are regular contributors to the media and are happy to provide a comment or interview.
They are also informative and engaging speakers for a range of events and forums.
We have access to a range of data, below is a small sample. For more information and statistics please email by clicking here.
- The United Kingdom needs to build at least 300,000 new homes every year to bridge the current gap with housing demand.
- The construction industry needs to recruit at least 35,000 new workers every year to cope with increasing work demand.
- The construction industry alone has the worst payment record of any industrial sector, with 31% of all late payments. Construction SMEs are owed a total of £30 billion in unpaid invoices.
- Every £1 invested in construction generates £2.84 in wider economic benefits
- For every £1 invested with an SME builder, 90p remains locally to train local young apprentices, hire local skilled workers and benefit the local economy.