Welcome to the NFB media centre
Below you will find key information and contacts:
All media enquiries should be directed to Asia Manzoor, PR and social media Manager
Tel: 01293 309206
Mobile: 07584 015920 (out of hours)
To read our latest press releases, please go to our news section
The NFB is home to experts in their field. They are regular contributors to the media and are happy to provide a comment or interview.
They are also informative and engaging speakers for a range of events and forums.
We have access to a range of data, below is a small sample. For more information and statistics please email by clicking here.
- The United Kingdom needs to build at least 300,000 new homes every year to bridge the current gap with housing demand.
- The construction industry needs to recruit at least 35,000 new workers every year to cope with increasing work demand.
- The construction industry alone has the worst payment record of any industrial sector, with 31% of all late payments. Construction SMEs are owed a total of £30 billion in unpaid invoices.
- Every £1 invested in construction generates £2.84 in wider economic benefits
- For every £1 invested with an SME builder, 90p remains locally to train local young apprentices, hire local skilled workers and benefit the local economy.