The prestigious NFB Awards continue to grow in both size and reputation and represent a real celebration of the outstanding teams and individuals in our industry.
Companies entering the Awards find that winning, and even being shortlisted, are invaluable in maintaining their reputation with clients and prospective clients, and also play an important role in team-building and retention of their high-quality staff.
The Award categories are:
- Apprentice of the Year
- Collaboration of the Year
- Construction Employer of the Year
- Heritage Project of the Year
- House Builder of the Year Award
- Innovation in Project Delivery
- Inspirational Individual Award
- New Build Project of the Year (up to £5.5m turnover)
- New Build Project of the Year (over £5.5m turnover)
- Refurbishment Project of the Year (up to £5.5m turnover)
- Refurbishment Project of the Year (over £5.5m turnover)
- Site of the Year
- Training Programme of the Year
The Awards are also an exceptional sponsorship opportunity. By sponsoring an Award category, companies will enjoy privileged access to market-leading construction and building contractors - as well as being part of a fantastic event. The sponsorship package ensures companies are featured on all Awards literature and on the big screens during the event, and a company representative reveals the Award winner on stage.