NFB members can access the latest advice. Click here
Membership services and telephone support
- NFB will continue to operate as business as usual. Our membership services team will continue to be available for telephone and online support.
- To protect the membership services team, the NFB will be providing facilities for the team to work at the recommended 2 metres minimum apart.
- With the outbreak of the virus we encourage members to use our advice line for any concerns and advice. Call 03450 578 160.
Keeping you informed, updated and providing specialist construction advice
- We will continue to keep you updated through the website and mailings as and when significant changes are announced.
- You will continue to receive the normal business updates that NFB send weekly
- Through the membership services team you can continue to access construction specific advice and best practice covering:
- HR and Employment
- Health & Safety
For help and advice call 03450 578 160
Keeping the membership services team safe
To ensure business continuity to ensure NFB continues to support you the following has been implemented for the safety of our employees:
- NFB employees who are not part of the membership services team and have the facility to work remotely, will be working from home
- Only essential meetings both internal and external will be undertaken by any staff or management; skype, conference call will be used instead of face to face
- NFB staff are encouraged not to use public transport unless absolutely necessary,
- NFB employees who have travelled outside of the UK will self isolate for an initial period of 14 days before returning to work. This self isolation will be continually reviewed based on Government advice.
- NFB employees attendance at conferences/events is prohibited
- NFB staff are requested to heed government advice and guidance of not attending public events, restaurants and public houses.
Members can access the latest construction related advice. Click here