Here to help the major contractor
NFBMCG was formed in 2019 when the NFB recognised the need to ensure major contractors received enhanced support to meet their specific business needs. With the formation of the group, a dedicated board was established that meets regularly to discuss policy and services needed by the £40 million turnover and above construction businesses.
So what does an NFB Major Contractor Group (NFBMCG) member receive?:
- Access to exclusive networking meetings with senior government officials
- Access to critical information tailored to large contracting businesses, such as access and input into JCT contracts
- Principle input to policy positions of the NFB being made to government
- Discounted dedicated services for larger construction businesses
- Input and advice on major projects and framework opportunities
- Dedicated advice and support for training services, ensuring maximum return from your CITB levy
To join the NFBMCG click here.