Setting the agenda:
This years conference and exhibition will look at how traditional skills must work alongside modern building practices, to ensure the future of our growing stock of traditional buildings. The importance of innovation, collaboration, skills, education and better procurement practices will be explored alongside a showcase of fascinating heritage projects.
Tim Whitehill - event host
- Clare Watson, NFB Heritage Group Chair - the Vision for heritage group and mini case study
- Matt Stevens, International Fire Consultants Ltd - the balance between conservation and effective fire safety
- Simon Sadinsky, The Prince’s Foundation - the Building Crafts Scheme
- Nicola Sinclair, B&CE - update on People’s Health
- Sheridan Sleap, English Heritage (Topic to TBC)