What can the NFB offer your business
NFB is here to help you win new business and save you money.
Being a member of the NFB sets you apart from other construction businesses: you are committed to providing great service and being highly efficient in today’s dynamic construction sector. Here are just a few ways that the NFB can help you win new business and stay ahead of your competitors:
- Expert construction guidance via advice lines.
- The NFB logo as a mark of quality.
- New weekly dedicated business leads via our new business updates.
- Exclusive partnership deals.
- Networking opportunities.
- Critical construction information on new legislation.
- Lobbying Government on key construction issues such as procurement.
- Up to date model construction documents like contracts of employment and asbestos policy statements.
- A comprehensive programme of subsidised training.
- Support with writing training bids and ensuring you maximise your CITB grant.
Discover current opportunities when you become a member.
NFB Ambassadors are key individuals within the Construction Industry, playing a vital role in the function, delivery, and profile of the NFB for Businesses in their local area.
As an NFB Ambassador, you will be a high-profile representative for your Region or Nationally. There will be opportunities for you to:
- Meet new people, be part of the growth of the NFB, influence the growth of our Membership, and have fun along the way.
- Enhance your personal brand – NFB Ambassadors are invited to speak at conferences on behalf of the NFB.
- Grow your network and develop peer-to-peer relationships.
There will be opportunities for you to:
- 40% discount on any NFB Professional Development course that is a full day or longer, including the ILM Leadership and Management Courses.
- Complimentary seats at NFB events that you have planned, delivered, or supported.
- Complimentary seats at NFB national and flagship events.
- Directly engage with and influence NFB discussions.
- Open access to the NFB Policy Team.