Your direct route to new business
Employing a BDM or accessing specialist advice on procurement can cost thousands. The NFB understands that a healthy pipeline is essential for contractors in the industry today. We work tirelessly to create business opportunities for members and we’re thrilled by each success story shared with us.
Our NFB New Business Update services include:
- Weekly email with over 60 new small works leads
- Weekly email with exclusive access to frameworks
- Weekly leads via our Find a Builder consumer search
- Networking opportunities with other NFB members at the Regional Construction Forums
- Advice and guidance re: bidding on projects and frameworks
- Exclusive access to special projects
Find a Builder service
Our popular Find a Builder service is available to members of the public via a link on the homepage of this website. On receipt of an enquiry, our teams in each region will use their knowledge of members in the area to match requirements with capabilities. The members identified will then receive details of the enquiry so they can liaise directly with the consumer.
Queries submitted to Find a Builder range from home improvements through to large commercial developments.
We provide advice to consumers on how to choose a reputable builder, which includes promoting the quality of NFB members. For further information on our consumer campaigns, please click here.
Recognising that procurement and winning work is, of course, always a high priority for NFB members, we provide information and training to help you improve business win rates. Each construction company has a unique offering, so we will work with you to understand your business before identifying which resources will work for you.
Our procurement services include:
- Free procurement telephone advice line providing you with expert advice around the bidding process
- Information about public service procurement policy as updates happen
- Procurement health checks offering you an extensive review of current and past bids
- Procurement training and bespoke mentoring helping you to implement successful bid strategies.
We’ll also bring you opportunities for winning work so you can put all of your new knowledge on bidding into practice!
We also work with construction clients developing procurement strategies. If you are a construction client, please click here.