Tower of London
The NFB heritage annual conference and exhibition will take place at the Tower of London.
Heritage built environment: Taking the past and building the future.
Book now for the early bird. This one day conference and exhibition, hosted at the prestigious Tower of London, focuses on the needs and challenges being faced by the heritage built sector. It will look at how traditional skills must work alongside modern building practices, to ensure the future of our growing stock of traditional buildings. The importance of innovation, collaboration, skills, education and better procurement practices will be explored alongside a showcase of fascinating heritage projects.
Speakers so far:
Tim Whitehill - event host
- Clare Watson, NFB Heritage Group Chair - the Vision for heritage group and mini case study
- Matt Stevens, International Fire Consultants Ltd - the balance between conservation and effective fire safety
- Simon Sadinsky, The Prince’s Foundation - the Building Crafts Scheme
- Nicola Sinclair, B&CE - update on People’s Health
- Sheridan Sleap, English Heritage (Topic to TBC)
Highlights from this year's Heritage conference:
To sponsor or exhibit at this event, please email Mark Barber.