The awards evening will celebrate the best of the best. All construction and building businesses in Great Britain will be eligible to enter new Awards designed to recognise those individuals and companies that set the gold standard in the construction sector.
The awards will be held on 15 April 2021. The deadline for submissions is on 19 February 2021 and is free to enter.
The number of awards has been kept to just 11 to ensure the Awards remain focused. The categories will be:
- Building contractor of the year: Scotland
- Building contractor of the year: Wales
- Building contractor of the year: England - turnover under £15m
- Building contractor of the year: England - turnover over £15m
- UK house builder of the year - under 35 units/yr
- UK house builder of the year - over 35 units/yr
- Training initiative of the year
- Young employee of the year
- Environmental initiative of the year
- Heritage building project of the year
- Lifetime achievement award