CITB consensus will take place over the summer of 2021. The process has now started with the first stage being a consultation with industry over their proposals. The consultation for this stage will end on the 11 April. It is important for members to have their say.
Consultation Process is Now Open
To prepare for Consensus, CITB are running industry-wide consultation on the draft Levy Proposals 2022-25. This consultation will close on 11 April 2021. This is an important part of the Consensus process:
- Feedback from this consultation will be analysed and fed into the final Levy Proposals by the Levy Strategy Committee
- These Levy Proposals will then go to the CITB Board to approve
- The Levy Proposals 2022-25 will be announced to industry and support for these Levy Proposals will be measured at Consensus in the summer.
There are two parts to this activity that CITB would welcome your participation in:
- Consulting on the Levy Proposals for the next three years (2022-25)
- Seeking views on the areas of support with skills challenges
Key Dates for Consensus:
Consultation period closes – 11 April 2021
Consensus formally starts – 14 June 2021
Consensus closes – 15 August 2021
Formal announcement of results – October 2021