This in-company workshop is designed to work with top level executive teams to complete a process of strategic dialogue, resulting in the development of a Balanced Scorecard with organisational resilience at its core.
The programme comprises the following steps:
- Company completes the BeResilient Health Check
- One-day workshop to review the health check score, introduce the fundamentals of organisational resilience, and complete the process of strategic dialogue by interactive workshop exercises
- Development of a Balanced Scorecard by our expert to reflect the strategic objectives of the firm
- One-day workshop to present and review the Balanced Scorecard
- Depending on the strategic context of the organisation a deeper phase of research can be conducted by our expert to further inform the process of strategic dialogue in step 2*
*Please note step 5 is optional but is highly recommended for medium to large sized firms.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for all companies in the construction sector and is aimed at the senior leadership and management teams.
This programme is delivered over a timeframe to suit the company, but it is suggested this should be within 2 months.
Method of Delivery
This workshop is delivered in house and uses a mixed method of delivery including workshop sessions, consultancy support and balanced scorecard development.
NFB members: £4,500 + VAT per company
Non NFB members: £5,000 + VAT per company
*Please note costs for steps 1 to 4, step 5 is charged separately and subject to scope and method.
Various available upon request
To register your interest for this programme or for more information, please email the NFB training team on firstname.lastname@example.org.