Become a strategic, inspiring, and forward-thinking senior leader. Accelerate your readiness to lead through intelligent preparation and application of improvement methodology, whilst developing the behaviours and competencies for a successful career in leadership.
You will cultivate your ability to motivate and innovate, learning to provide confident leadership as well as day-to-day management. You’ll benchmark your managerial skills, raise your profile in your organisation, and drive real organisational improvements.
The aim of this qualification is to provide middle to senior managers with further knowledge and understanding for their personal development in leadership and management.
- Induction and tutorial support (6 hours)
- Developing critical thinking (3 hours)
- Motivating people in the workplace (3 hours)
- Preparing to apply lean production and improvement methodologies to operational problems in service delivery (12 hours)
- Applying lean production and improvement methodologies to operational problems in service delivery (12 hours)
Who Should Attend?
It is suitable for practising middle to senior managers as well as those looking for promotion and/or those identified through talent management programmes.
The course material for this qualification has been designed in context of professionals working in the engineering and construction sector.
- quantity surveyors
- project managers
- site managers
Results for Learner
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation.
Impact on employer
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement
- Engage middle managers with training and development – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals
Method of Delivery
Lectures, self-study, assessment guidance and assessments
This programme is delivered over 6 lecture days across a 9 month period.
Guided Learning Hours: 53 hours
Total Qualification time: 205 hours
Level 5 certificate
NFB members: £2,250 + VAT per delegate
Non NFB members: £2,500 + VAT per delegate
2020/2021 dates to be confirmed
To register your interest for this programme or for more information, please email the NFB training team on email@example.com.
Delivery Partner Accrediting Body