Digital construction leaders: taking action on construction’s digital future
The CITB has awarded the NFB funding from its 'Unlocking digital skills for construction' commission to deliver its new programme, Digital leaders: taking action on construction’s digital future.
Having consulted with NFB members, the programme has been designed for construction business leaders at all levels (junior, middle and senior managers and CEOs), with the aim of increasing adaptive capability and fostering approaches that will help the industry to exploit digital opportunities within the sector. The programme's hands-on approach means it is not just about the theory but also how to put that theory into practice.
The training courses will focus on developing skills and knowledge to implement change and improve organisational approaches to innovation and future digital challenges. Through action learning methods, the programme supports businesses to implement and progress their own digital transformation. The hard fact is that those businesses who do not embrace digital opportunities are likely to be left behind within a generation.
Each course will take a delegate through a series of six half-day modules, delivered over three days of learning, in cohorts of eight. The learning days and action-learning webinars are delivered over six months to ensure enough time to gather evidence and implement change. The course is in line with ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) guidelines and the project will run fully-funded training programmes at level 3, level 5 and level 7 awards.
- London - 27 April 2020, 10 June 2020 and 5 August 2020
- Birmingham - 19 May 2020, 13 July 2020 and 8 September 2020
- Manchester - 20 May 2020, 16 July 2020 and 16 September 2020
- London - 11 June 2020, 6 August 2020 and 6 October 2020
- Birmingham - 14 July 2020, 9 September 2020 and 3 November 2020
- Liverpool - 11 August 2020, 19 October 2020 and 1 December 2020
- Leeds - 15 September 2020, 17 November 2020 and 7 January 2021
- Bristol - 7 October 2020, 3 December 2020 and 9 February 2021
- Newcastle - 18 November 2020, 12 January 2021 and 10 March 2021
Find out more
Places are strictly limited. To express your interest please email NFB at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Expression of interest' in the subject line.
Any other queries should also be directed to email@example.com